Canadian Car-Brill T48A No. 2416 was the last trolley coach acquired new by the B. C. Electric Railway Company. Longer and wider than the earlier T44, it carried more passengers; most were modified to have single offside seats to accommodate more standees than previous coaches. It was also one of the last trolleybuses built by Canadian Car in Fort William, Ontario. Only five more would be delivered --to Edmonton. It was built in 1954 and retired in 1984; it is preserved today in the livery of the B. C. Hydro and Power Authority, the successor to BC Electric.